AJAX Full Form : What is AJAX and How Does it Work?
Hello friends, today we are going to tell you many important information related to what is AJAX Full Form and what is AJAX and how does it work and what are the benefits so that you can get complete information related to AJAX through this article. .
If you do computer and make website etc. or use internet, then you might have heard about AJAX many times but many people do not have much knowledge about this word what is and what is AJAX Full Form. Today we are going to tell you about all these and when it is used.
AJAX Full Form?
Before telling you about what is AJAX and what are its benefits and when and why it is used, we are telling you about its full name.
This is a kind of web development technique, which is used by all the popular websites like Facebook, YouTube, Gmail etc. in today’s time.
What is AJAX?
Like we told you that this is a web development technique which is used in website etc. and apart from this, by using web application etc. XML, HTML, CSS, and Java Script, the application can be made very fast, good and efficient. Can be made interactive, due to which every developer likes to use it.
In this, XHTML of content and CSS for presentation and DOM and JS are used to display any content on dynamic. In 1990, all types of web pages were based on HTML only, but after that the user experience was more To do better, the work of controlling the bandwidth was started so that the performance of the web page could be increased and the web page could be made fast loading.
AJAX itself is not a programming language in any way, but it can be used in conjunction with programming languages to make web browsing better and faster. AJAX was first introduced on February 18, 2005 by Jesse James Garrett After this, it was officially released by the W3C till 2006, after which this word started being used.
Why is AJAX used?
Such questions keep coming in the mind of many people that why is AJAX used, then it is used for many different reasons, in this you get many different types of facilities, due to which developers use it.
- It reduces the communication between the client and the server.
- By using this web page or web application can be made fast and user friendly.
- With the help of this, any type of dynamic content can be shown on your web application.
- It communicates over the HTTP protocol.
- By using this, you do not need to reload the page to CREATE, DELETE, READ, UPDATE etc. the content in the database.
- With its help, you can also create a live search box very easily.
- It works independently on server technology.
We have told you about some benefits of AJAX, due to which it is used more and apart from this there are many main reasons for which it is used.
Disadvantages of AJAX?
Just as it has many advantages, in the same way it also has some disadvantages, about which it is very important for you to know.
- AJAX may not work properly in all browsers.
- Many big searches like Google and Yahoo etc. are not able to index the AJAX page properly.
- There is a significant lack of security in AJAX applications.
- If you use it, it greatly increases your design and development time.
Using AJAX, you may face the following types of problems and if you want to avoid these problems then you should not use AJAX and if this problem is not serious for you and you want to use AJAX then You can use it depends on you.
Calculation – Through this article, we have tried to give you information about what is AJAX Full Form and what is AJAX and how it works, etc. We hope that you will find the information given by us useful if you like the information. So do share it with your friends and if you want to ask any kind of question related to it, then you can also tell us by commenting.